As a business consultant, I have the unique opportunity to take part in a variety of different promotions, launches, campaigns and business strategies from the ground level up. In fact, one of the parts that I love best about my work is the fact that I get to wear so many hats and take part in such exciting, transformational events.
For the past three months, I have been working closely with local manufacturing leader Erin Heard, owner and creative mind behind the phenomenal Cosy Baby, Happy Mommy Inc. baby carriers.
As a huge fan of Erin’s products and an avid advocate of the benefits of baby wearing, it was with great joy that I sat down with her the first time to discuss how to take her business to the “next” level.
This promotional campaign contains four main components, each of which is being coordinated simultaneously. From a planning perspective, it is one of the most complex launches I have ever participated in.
Here are some of the things you can expect to see from CBHM in the next few days/weeks;
1) The FALL 2011 CBHM PRINT LINE Inspired by some of the very cosiest local babies! I will be updating these pictures daily so be on the lookout for familiar faces and find your favourite baby-inspired print!
2) Canada’s Cosiest Baby Photo Contest which has been running on facebook for the entire month of September. Over 40 adorable entrants were submitted for consideration. We will be announcing the winner of this contest and their corresponding print on October 3rd, 2011.
3) The Product Launch of the NEW Cosy Baby, Happy Mommy Buckle-Tai Carrier which will take place on October 3rd, 2011 at Cafe O Play! To try out this amazing product which is UNQUESTIONABLY my favourite baby carrier to date (stay tuned for a full review), reserve your FREE tickets to this awesome event:
4) A full unveiling of the NEW Cosy Baby, Happy Mommy Inc. Vision including a new logo, website and a brand new approach to modern day baby-wearing which will take place at the launch event on October 3rd.
5) A Sneak Peak at some of CBHM’s upcoming campaigns, including our Christmas campaign, starting on October 4th.
I’ll be honest, looking at this list I’m a little overwhelmed…there is a lot left for Erin and I to do!
But I am practically giddy with excitement! Like butterflies in my stomach kind of giddy!
I am so proud of Erin, of her CBHM team, of the products that are being released and of the direction that this amazing local business heading.
I have not felt so pumped, so energized and so passionate about my work in years and I am so grateful to be a part of it.
If you would like more information on Erin Heard, Cosy Baby, Happy Mommy Inc. or any of the events/products that I have listed, please contact us: